(big thanks to my friend Eleweth who give me permission to copy her Journal about this)
Q. I really want a commission, but I don't know how to pay for one. How can I pay?
A. I accept PayPal, this is the safest and quickest way to pay, however I do accept money by mail but it has to be EUR unless I say otherwise.
I am not responsable if your money gets stolen, lost ect.
Q. Do you ship out the original artwork once it's completed?
A. All artwork is mailed out to the commissioners unless they don't want to pay for shipping.
Q. Is there anything I can do to make the commission process easier?
A. Yes, a reference of your character and description would be great, this allows me to fully understand your character.
Q. When will you start my commission and how long will it take?
A. I will start your commission, as soon as I have been payed. Depending on your picture it can take anything from 2 days to 3 months.
Payments: I accept payments upfront before any commission work gets done. If there is difficultly paying the full amount I do take payment installments. Where you can pay half, I sketch the commissions, you approve them, then you pay the rest, I colour them.
Time: to Completion Depends very much on the complexity of the piece, the number of commissions I have, how much I have going on in my life. Remember I am only human and cannot predict the future. If you want the artwork done by a specific time, you must give me a due date. Please resist from asking me every two seconds if your commission is done yet. Once its done you shall be the first to know do not worry!
Style: I work mainly in the style I have now, I have recently been experimenting with a more realistic style. If you want a certain style please just say, if not I will do it how it comes.
I work out of order If I have more then one commission, I do whatever takes my fancy first, dont get annoyed if I finish somebodies commission before yours. I just do it out of inspiration.
Showing WIPs: I show works in progress (WIP) for larger commissions if asked (from A4 up to A3). Once the sketch is approved I will not upload any more WIPs until the commission is complete. Its just a waste of time and takes up a lot of memory on my computer. Revisions are limited - only 2 times!
Revisions Anatomical and composition revisions need to be addressed in the sketch stage. I will only alter the image in the sketch stage. I will not revise anything else after this stage. So please do tell me how you want it changed, but please dont tell me how dissapointed you are with it, if there is something you dont like about it tell me nicely.If not it won't help me and certainly won't make me eager to work on your commission.
I can't liable if commissions will get lost by the post office since I can't change anything about it. If the original doesn't arrive I can send a copy though.
All prizes may vary amount of details
Furthermore those are just price-examples
so not final price for everything
The more detailed you want it the more expensive it will be at the end.
Same with additional characters and other stuff~★COMMISSION PRICES★"below by clicking the button"
-How Does It Works-
</b>Send me a note about what you want
the picture of your chara or what you want me to draw.
I don't like saying yes before I dunno what I've to draw
and I havent the time always asking for ref-sheets D:
you have to send to me the whole amount
of payment it will cost before I will start on the commission.
Once I'm done with the sketch I'll send it to you so
that you can tell me any changes I should do.
When I get an ok from your side... I'll finish the picture.
When the picture is finish I´ll send you the high resolution to your e-mail
or the original to you (when it's traditional)
-Only Things I needed from you-
• clear character Information ( reference sheets.. etc.)
• special pose or mood
• background (simple, detailed.. etc.)
-I Don´t Draw-
• characters from someone else unless you´ve got the permission
• racism / violence
• any kind of Hairs on feral characters
• original characters
• some kinds of animals
• anthros ( but it is your risk because I´m not so good with it)
• sex scenes | nudity [isolated]
•I accept PayPal
and for german people I can take money transfers via bank account.
• I reserve the right to decline any commission request without question, to include any commission done in natural medium or otherwise that is not to be sent in my portfolio and to display commissioned pieces on my sites or DeviantART gallery
and to adjust pricing on a requested piece accordingly.
• Once a piece is commissioned, you may use it as you please, it is now you're property, for layouts and whatever, without being required to link me back or credit, though it's always appreciated, it isn't mandatory(you not regarded the show it as your own! I still reserve the rights to the artwork, your not allowed to make money with it.
• All commissions are non refundable.
• I'll cancel|delete a commission sketch when you don't respond within a week.
- if you didnt give me a respondable answer why you couldn't...I don't restart doing it.